PM - 12:45 to 3:25 p.m.). No mid-day bus transportation is provided.
APPOINTMENT REQUESTS — Parent(s)/guardian(s) are encouraged to schedule an appointment with Mrs. Barr when dropping off a completed New Student Enrollment Packet at the District’s Administration Office. By scheduling an appointment, parent(s)/guardian(s) will be guaranteed attention to any specific questions regarding student registration requirements, form/information completion, etc., which will also allow for a more expedited registration process. To schedule an appointment, contact Mrs. Barr at (724) 625-1518, ext. 1510, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration
- There are no events scheduled at this time.
Kindergarten Registration Events
In addition to registration, the Mars Area Primary Center holds a:
- Kindergarten Preview (January-February) for students planning to register for the school's Kindergarten Program and their parents;
- Kindergarten Lottery Registration Day (March-April) for parents registering their students for Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten Assessments by appointment for students registered for kindergarten (March-April); and, a
- "PC Play Date - Watermelon Welcome" event (May) for students registered to attend Kindergarten Program and their parents
Dates/information pertinent to kindergarten registration and corresponding events will be communicated to parents and posted on the District's website well in advance.